RHInnO Ethics 1.2
We present you the brand new version 1.2. This upgrade will be available for all RECs using our platform on June 3rd 2016.
Here is what is new on RHInnO Ethics now:
- Minor performance improvements: Our development team is constantly working to deliver the best platform every day.
- Cycle selection: Now Researchers can move unsubmitted applications tied to already expired cycles to currently available ones. A link to start this move procedure appears automatically on expired applications.
- Submission certificates via e-mail: Once a Researcher submits successfully an application, the Submission Certificate in PDF format will be automatically sent via e-mail to all involved in the application (investigators, responsible for communications, etc).
- Automated protocol numbering: Administrators may optionally enable an automated protocol numbering system that generates an unique protocol in a pre-defined format for every new submission. The protocol number format accepts a wide range of customization options that can be set by the Administrators on the Institution configuration.
- Better protocol handling: RHInnO Ethics' workflow for the Administrators was improved to allow a better management of the Protocol Numbers. Now Protocol Numbers can be optionally set during the Internal Review Checklist or anytime latter on the Proposal Management Screen.
Further details can be found on the user manuals available on the platform.